2022 Riverfront Fine Arts Festival
SEPTEMBER 10 & 11, 10 am – 5 pm both days
Our Riverfront Fine Arts Festival began in the 1970’s! Currently, it takes place in September and runs in conjunction with the Defeat of Jesse James Days. Set along the idyllic Cannon River walkway, dozens of fine artists and craftspersons sell their work – ceramics, jewelry, paintings, fiber, wood and steel – there is something for everyone!
- Application Opens – March 23
- Application Deadline: July 1
- Jury in Progress – Starting Late May
- Notification Date – Rolling
- Deadline for Invitation Acceptance and Booth Fees – July 1
- Deadline for Certificate of Insurance Liability and ST-19s (To Be Sent To: firstname.lastname@example.org) – July 1
- Deadline for Refunds – 50% refund available until June 30. No refunds after July 1. The festival will be held rain or shine.
- Booth Location and Artist Welcome Packets emailed – July 25
- Riverfront Fine Arts Festival – September 10-11, 2022