During the spring and summer of 2019, the Board of Directors and a strategic planning sub-committee of the Northfield Arts Guild undertook a strategic planning process that began with revisiting and revising the mission, vision, and guiding values of the organization; creating an analysis of the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats; devising various long-term and short-term goals; and funneling all of this information into concrete actions, strategies, and deliverables. The board officially adopted the three-year strategic plan for fiscal years 2020-2022. Following the pandemic, the board decided to regroup and restrategize focusing this plan on fiscal years 2022-2024.
The six goals of the most recent strategic plan are:
- Maximize the Northfield Arts Guild’s role as a leader in the development, support, and production of art in the community.
- Serve more community members through the Northfield Arts Guild program offerings.
- Strengthen The Northfield Arts Guild’s financial position.
- Increase the awareness and understanding of the Northfield Arts Guild’s value and impact.
- Strengthen the Northfield Arts Guild’s organizational infrastructure to enable the organization to meet its strategic goals.
- Maximize the use and effectiveness of the current Northfield Arts Guild facilities.
Under each of these large goals are specific strategies and deliverables that staff, board members, and volunteers will be working towards during the next three years.
If you’d like more information about the strategic plan, please contact the Executive Director. Updates will regularly be given during the Annual Members’ Meeting and shared via our monthly newsletter.