Interested in teaching a class at the Northfield Arts Guild? If you are an experienced art educator and are interested in offering classes or workshops at the Guild, we’d love to hear from you. Our classes are grouped around fall semester, winter/spring semester and summer terms. Classes can range from one-day workshops to full term-long classes.
Class proposals accepted on a rolling basis. Our semesters are Fall (Sept. 1-Dec. 31), Winter/Spring (Jan. 1-May 31) and Summer (June 1-Aug. 31).
We’ve made it fast and simple for you:
- Read the class Policies and Guidelines form.
- Download a copy of the Class Proposal Form.
- Please fill out the form completely, including your needed materials and/or price for supplies you provide.
- Mail or email a copy of your proposal to us, or drop it by our office.
- We would also like to get electronic pictures of your work for our catalog and flyers.
- We’ll contact you to invite you to come in and meet us and learn more about our programs.
We’re looking forward to offering YOUR great class or workshop at the Guild!
Work Study / Internships
The Guild hosts two work study students a year in arts administration and gallery installation. We work with St. Olaf and Carleton College work study programs. We also work with the Piper Center for select internships.