Calling all artists, crafters and makers! Lighten your load or come find supplies for your next creation at the Guild’s 2nd Annual Craftastic Art Supply Swap & Sale!
· Been inspired by Marie Kondo and started tidying up your studio/craft room??
· Dabbled in a medium (or two or three!) then moved on to something new?
· Felt like your studio/craft room is bursting with partially used and unused craft/art supplies?
For a $20 donation you’ll get:
· 3′ x 6’ space for yourself, or to share with friends in our upstairs studio.
· You decide if you’re giving, swapping or selling your supplies.
· Enjoy treats and coffee and connect with other area makers.
Space is limited to the first 12 spaces – only 2 spaces remain!!!
To reserve a table or donate supplies please contact: heather@northfieldartsguild.
org· 507-645-8877 x 4
New this year! Craftastic will feature a “Part With Your Art” area. This is for artists/collectors who have art pieces or anything that hangs on a wall that they want to donate or sell.
Out of town, or don’t have enough supplies to need a table? Donate your supplies to the Guild, and we’ll be happy to sell them at our table! Proceeds benefit the Guild’s Visual Arts Programming. Craftastic is supported by Makeshift Accessories
Come find supplies for your next creation at the Guild’s 2nd Annual Craftastic Art Supply Swap & Sale! Area makers have cleaned out their studios and will have supplies to give, swap and sell at this event. Held in our upstairs Dance Studio on Saturday, March 16 from 10 am – 3 pm. FREE to attend; get your Guild Goodie Bag – while supplies last! Enjoy treats and coffee while connecting with other area makers. Proceeds benefit the Guild’s Visual Arts Programming.
Tools · Fiber · Paints · Beads Books · Fabric · Card Making Supplies · Stamps · Paper · Yarn Ribbon · Knitting Needles · Shuttles · Glass sheets & Ceramic for Mosaics · Fimo Clay · Kids Crafting Supplies · Supply Storage Solutions…AND MORE!
Have questions or want to donate to the event? Please contact email@example.com or 507.645.8877