First Fridays are a popular celebration in many communities–from Phoenix to Boston to Kansas City. The Northfield Downtown Development Corporation is bringing this monthly art experience to Downtown Northfield, beginning June 1, 2018! The fun will continue throughout the year on the first Friday of each month from 5-9 pm.
Join us for First Friday Art Night on October 5!
From 5-7 pm, please experience artwork by the following featured artists in our Upstairs Studio:
- Barbara Pendergrass – oil and acrylic paintings
- Nancy Rechtzigel – hand-painted cards
- Dennis & Karen Vinar – signing copies of their book “How Did You Find Me After All These Years?”
From 5-9 pm, the Northfield Arts Guild will feature:
- Galen Arthur Brown: Shapes and Shadows in our Main Gallery: A retrospective exhibition that examines Brown’s 40-year career.
- Grow with the Guild in ourUp Galleryan exhibition featuring artwork created by adult and youth students who have recently taken a Guild class.
2018-19 Gallery Season sponsored by: