The Northfield Arts Guild is soliciting recommendations for three new board members. The organization is at an exciting point of forward growth and progress, and we’re looking for new board members to help lead the way!
NAG Board members are expected at a minimum to:
- Attend at least ten of the twelve monthly board meetings
- Have a current NAG membership
- Give to the Annual Fund
- Serve on at least one board sub committee
- Attend at least five program events throughout the year
- Attend the annual member meeting
- Make member calls at least two times per year
- Review and understand my roles and responsibilities as a board member as listed in the Board handbook
Board meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month from 7-8:30 pm; committee meetings are held at regularly scheduled times throughout the month based on committee members’ schedules.
Want to be part of the excitement? Send your bio or resume to email@example.com by October 1, 2015. A member of the Board Development committee will be in touch to discuss your candidacy and the process of on-boarding new Board members. The NAG Board is hoping to have new members in place by January 2016 at the latest.